Saturday, May 9, 2009

2009 Your Designs Rock Contest

I entered the yearly "Your Designs Rock" contest put on by Rings & Things. The winners were announced last week, and..... drum roll...... the winner is....... "not me!" But hey, that is okay! I had a great time designing my entries. I have never entered a contest before so it was really exciting anticipating the outcome. Above is "Spring Bling", my entry in the Crystal and Glass Category. I submitted 3 entries in three different categories. Quite a bold step especially considering I really have not alot of experience beading. So now I wait for January, maybe my entries will grace the pages of the 2010 R&T catalog. Meanwhile, here are my other two entries:

You really need to click on each picture to get the 'full size' view, details!

No comments: