Monday, October 20, 2008

"Once upon a midnight dreary...."

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year! Creative inspirations abound, and I tell you what... ANYTHING GOES! I've been making these cute little charms and attaching them to treat bags. Each bag has an Edgar Allan Poe quote attached, very gouly indeed. I've made cats, and mummys, ghostys, skulls, witches hats and even a witches shoe!
Our costumes this year are adorable.... The Flinstones! We got together with another couple so we are complete, Fred & Wilma with Betty & Barney. Yesterday I made Betty's hairbow, bracelet, earrings and an oversized gawdy ring. All using polymer of course! It's been such fun. Now I've got to sit down to put together Wilma's hair 'bone' stick, necklace, earrings and maybe an anklet.




hmmmmmm, "...while I pondered weak and weary." In the meantime (what am I talking about? It's such a busy week there is no 'meantime'!!) , stay creative and get ready for an awesome and artsy HALLOWEEN!

No comments: