Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life is Grand, Love is Real,

and Beauty is Everywhere.....


I fell asleep on the couch last night at around 7pm. Needless to say, I was up and chipper at 430 this morning. Deciding to take advantage of the morning sunrise, I grabbed the camera and tried to capture the dawning light. Great results! Color takes on a diffent value in the misty morning. Mother Nature plays tricks on my eyes and her flowers seem to glow an irredescent hue.


Pimento Yarrow, my favorite new perennial (right). And deep red tea roses (above) have overstepped boundaries in beauty!



PC update: As this blog is supposed to follow a polymer clay journey, I am currently attempting a second leaf cuff. So far, so good. You never know when your creations are a fluke to have turned out so well, or is it something you can actually acheive time and time again? (255)






No comments: